NICVA’s Fundraising Advice Clinics usually run from 09.00 to 17.00 in community venues across Northern Ireland on Tuesdays and they are particularly interested in hearing from areas that have not currently benefited from a fundraising advice clinic. Advice clinics are free while training costs are around £50-£70.
The current list of venues up to May is given below but NICVA’s advice team is planning to add more.
Fundraising advice and training sessions booked so far include:
· 9 March 2012: Community Fundraising Training Course, NICVA, Belfast (£50/£70)
· 23 March 2012: Part of NICVA Members Day: Information session two – Fundraising (NICVA Belfast) (Free)
· 27 March 2012: Fundraising Advice Clinic in Newcastle, County Down (Free)
· 12 April 2012:Practical Skills in Completing Funding Applications Training Course. NICVA, Belfast (£50/£70)
· 24 April 2012: Fundraising Advice Clinic, Limavady (more details soon), Roe Valley Arts and Cultural Centre (Free)
· 29 May 2012: Fundraising Advice Clinic, Banbridge (to be confirmed), E2A Theatre (Free)
Get free email updates
Keep up to date with fundraising news, ideas and inspiration with a weekly or daily email. [Privacy]