Plan Event Management, producers of the Enlighten Conference series for fundraisers at small charities, have announced their next event on digital and online fundraising.
The Englighten Digital Conference will take place at Google Campus in Central London on 1 May 2013. Their first conference on digital fundraising for small charities took place in November 2012.
It will focus on content specifically relevant to small charities with limited budgets and resources.
Speakers include Lucy Sullivan from Advantage Africa, and Matthew Owen, Director of Cool Earth. Both will present case studies on how they have successfully used digital tools to fundraise despite being a small charity with limited resources.
Other speakers include:
- Michael Norton, Chairman and Founder of Buzzbnk
- Sally Chambers, Head of Charity Marketing at JustGiving
- Darron Mark, Mobile Fundraising Strategist at instaGiv
- Ali Carmichael and Damian Rees from Experience Solutions
Topics to be covered include:
- how to produce a digital fundraising strategy
- how to use online donation tools to maximum effect
- what is crowdfunding and how to use it in your strategy
- how to make your website donor-friendly.
Tickets for the Enlighten Conference, which is sponsored by DonorPerfect and instaGiv, cost £55 plus VAT and include access to the whole day, lunch and refreshments and access to presentation slides after the event.
Get free email updates
Keep up to date with fundraising news, ideas and inspiration with a weekly or daily email. [Privacy]