Charities are being offered free access to online training courses from online management and leadership trainers IME. The company is offering access to 200 charities as part of its CSR activities.
Each chosen organisation can receive places on the IME nationally accredited online training course for their employees, to be used at any time during the year. This training is worth up to £11,250 per annum, say IME. Selected charities are asked to pay £4 a month per employee to cover IME's online platform support.
IME provides courses to companies across the UK, from the FTSE 100 to small and medium sized organisations.
The partnership support would include:
- National accreditation in Management Development and Leadership Skills for staff to use anytime during the year.
- Charities can choose to receive 12 or 25 employee places available per annum
- Each employee will have access to the IME learner platform so they can learn at their own pace
- Access to tutorial videos, accredited worksheets and a range of online support channels.
- One-to-one online support from qualified IME trainers
- Each employee will receive a national accreditation on completion of the course.
Image: management wordle via Shutterstock.com
|IME Charity Support Initiative.pdf||619.1 KB|
Get free email updates
Keep up to date with fundraising news, ideas and inspiration with a weekly or daily email. [Privacy]