With the ballot results for the 2011 Virgin London Marathon just around the corner, Virgin Money Giving is running a competition where your charity could win 3 places in the 2011 Virgin London Marathon.
The Virgin London Marathon is the biggest fundraising event in the world and 3 guaranteed places would give your charity fundraising a fantastic boost.
Whether or not you’re new to online fundraising, here are 5 great reasons you should be using Virgin Money Giving:
- Over £22 million has been raised through Virgin Money Giving so far.
- An additional £770,000 has been raised as a result of charities and fundraisers using Virgin Money Giving over other donation websites.*
- Over 38,000 fundraisers are already signed up and are using Virgin Money Giving.
- The average donation made through Virgin Money Giving is over £30.
- The Gift Aid box is ticked over 88% of all donations made through us.
To be in with a chance of winning all you need to do is register your charity and have received donations through Virgin Money Giving before the end of September. We’ll enter all eligible charities into a prize draw and one lucky charity will win the 3 places in next year’s Virgin London Marathon.
The prize draw is open to charities who haven’t yet registered, or have started but not yet completed their registration with Virgin Money Giving.
To register your charity with Virgin Money Giving just visit virginmoneygiving.com and click ‘Register’. If you’d like to find out more about how Virgin Money Giving could help your charity, give our team a call on 08456 10 10 45.
Full terms and conditions are available over at http://blog.virginmoneygiving.com/2010/09/09/charity-marathon-competition/
Get free email updates
Keep up to date with fundraising news, ideas and inspiration with a weekly or daily email. [Privacy]