A quick round-up of which charities are benefiting from newspapers’ Christmas appeals this year.
* The Daily Mail – Alzheimer’s Society
* Evening Standard – Greenhouse (see report on their auction)
* The Guardian and The Observer – Katine village
* The Times – Thrive, Pump Aid, Action for Children. Total at 18 December: £125,000
* The Daily Telegraph – Combat Stress, Arthritis Care, Mary’s Meals
* Daily Mirror – WellChild
I’ve left out a few titles such as The Sun, The Daily Record and regional titles. You’re welcome to add details of their appeals in the comments section below.
Also, if anyone has any experience of securing one of these newspapers’ support for a Christmas appeal, perhaps you’d like to share your experience.
Get free email updates
Keep up to date with fundraising news, ideas and inspiration with a weekly or daily email. [Privacy]