Any member residing in the UK may apply to be an IoF trustee, with a deadline of midday on 28th April. Information on how to apply, as well as on the main criteria applicants need to meet can be found in the Trustee Recruitment and Information Pack on the IoF site.
Essential skills for applicants are:
- Ability to contribute to strategic decision-making
- Understanding the governance role of a Trustee
- Experience of acting as a representative of an organisation
Also desirable is experience of:
- another membership organisation
- successful public policy campaigns
- commercial activities similar to IoF
- working in professional standards or compliance
In addition to the AGM in July and a strategy away day, the Board meets at least three times a year. Meetings of the Board usually take place from 13.00 to 17.00 at the IoF’s offices in London.
Get free email updates
Keep up to date with fundraising news, ideas and inspiration with a weekly or daily email. [Privacy]