This is the second round of the programme, which is delivered by Arts and Culture at Business in the Community with its founding partner, Deutsche Bank.
ArtsForward is currently supporting over 20 arts and cultural organisations, and over the next three years, will commit to working with business to help 100 arts and cultural organisations in Birmingham and London. It works by partnering arts and cultural organisations with a business volunteer who provides one of the following services: one-to-one business mentoring, board level support, or commercial expertise. Projects are measured for impact against the growth criteria of earned income, engagement and job creation.
- Be able to commit to the programme and its evaluation framework
- Be based in Birmingham or London
- Be established for three years or more
- Have a turnover of £50k plus
- Have at least two or more members of paid staff
- Have the support of the board for the application
The deadline for the online applications is Friday 7th October.
Get free email updates
Keep up to date with fundraising news, ideas and inspiration with a weekly or daily email. [Privacy]