The annual global event is designed to help charities of all sizes benefit from technological change. As in previous years, there is no charge to attend.
Last year, the seventh annual event, a record number of people signed up to attend, an increase of almost 60% on the numbers the year before. Organisers The Resource Alliance say that this year’s registrations are likely to be even greater, with over 3,100 people signing up from over 1,570 organisations in 115 countries.
Fundraising Online this year takes place on 11 and 12 May 2016. Its sessions are timed and repeated so that fundraisers can tune in at appropriate times in their time zone, rather than having to tune in at midnight or in the small hours.
Sessions over the two days include:
• Matt Collins: why email is fundraisers’ secret weapon
• Nick Allen: Feel the Bern: The latest and greatest in digital fundraising from the US presidential campaign
• Madeline Stanionis, Lisa Sock, Dorothee Vogt: Steal these ideas: Engagement tactics for the future
• Jan Uekermann: Digital fundraising worldwide – what’s hot right now!
• Jillian Stewart and Arko Hoondert: Using data to boost your event’s revenue performance
• Breanna DiGiammarinoand Annie Rose Favreau: $300K in 3 days – Why, when, and how to crowdfund for impact
This year there are two live events for fundraisers in South Africa. In Cape Town on 12 May and Johannesburg on 20 May Resource Alliance will be showing a selection of curated #FRO16 sessions on big screens followed by a live Q&A with some of the speakers.
— Indiegogo (@Indiegogo) April 27, 2016
Get free email updates
Keep up to date with fundraising news, ideas and inspiration with a weekly or daily email. [Privacy]