The UK’s premier funding conference ‘Funding Landscapes 2013’ will be taking place in York on 28th October 2013.
This day long event will feature a fantastic line-up of expert speakers, exclusive workshops and a chance to chat to top funders and support agencies in the market place.
- Nick Hurd MP, Office for Civil Society
- Debra Allcock-Tyler, the inspirational Chief Exec of the Directory of Social Change
- Michael O’Toole, Crown Representative for the Voluntary Sector
- Andrew Morris, Deputy Director of the Big Lottery Fund
- Jonathan Farnhill, internationally respected fundraising writer and expert
- Joe Irvin, Chief Executive of NAVCA
Delegates can choose from a range of workshops covering legacy giving, bid writing, major donors; budgeting for bids, funding for sports groups, online fundraising and more.
In the marketplace there will be an opportunity to talk face to face with 40 representatives from funders and support agencies including: Big Lottery Fund, Comic Relief, Arts Council England, Charity Bank, Idox Solutions (Grantfinder), Heritage Lottery Fund, Beware of the Bull Ltd, Institute of Fundraising, Unity Trust Bank, WREN, Simon Town Consulting, Key Fund, Santander Foundation, Localgiving.com, CCLA, and much more.
This event is run by the North Yorkshire Funding Advice Network (a partnership of not-for-profits) and is the biggest event of its kind outside London.
£65 for voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations
£130 for all other organisations
The ticket price includes a conference pack and lunch.
Get free email updates
Keep up to date with fundraising news, ideas and inspiration with a weekly or daily email. [Privacy]