Online fundraising site JustGiving has announced the winners of its annual awards for the best online fundraising by the individuals and charities that use the site. The winners received their awards at a ceremony at London’s Shoreditch Town Hall.
- Most Popular fundraiser – Yogscast
- Young Fundraiser of the Year – Lauren Gander
- Most Creative Fundraiser – Alison Powell
- Endurance Fundraiser of the Year – Dave Heeley
- PayPal Fundraiser of the Year – Simon Adams
- Charity of the year (people’s choice) – Aspire
- Most Creative Charity of the Year – Mencap
- Best New Charity – Rett Syndrome Research Trust UK
- Celebrity Fundraiser of the Year – Richard Parks
- Vodafone mobile fundraiser of the year – STV Charitable Trust
- Workplace fundraiser of the year – Barton Willmore
- Best use of Technology – Merlin
- Lifetime Achievement Award – Harry Moseley
It looks like plenty of other charities are winners too in another sense. JustGiving is about to pass the £1 billion milestone of money raised for charity.
UK Fundraising was there to capture the highlights of the inspiring and often moving event.
The awards get underway.
Alison Powell wins Most Creative Fundraiser
Vodafone Mobile Fundraiser of the Year
Rett Syndrome Research Trust UK wins Best New Charity
Bob Wilson accepts highly commended award
Simon Adams wins Fundraiser of the Year
Joanna Lumley announces Aspire as charity of the year
Harry Moseley receives Lifetime Achievement Award
Young fundraiser of the year
Get free email updates
Keep up to date with fundraising news, ideas and inspiration with a weekly or daily email. [Privacy]