In a radical new take on online sponsorship, Bmycharity has reinvented the art of fundraiser recruitment, helping Events Fundraisers slash the cost of recruiting new participants for their fundraising events in the UK and overseas.
The Bmycharity team are familiar with the issues facing the sector in fundraiser recruitment and have developed an innovative and proven solution, reducing costs, time and energy required by a charity to organise events. Bmycharity has created a unique process for charities to communicate with new fundraisers through the personal networks of every person fundraising on the site.
Their statistics show that each fundraiser communicates with at least 45 people – all of whom are warm prospects for potential recruitment as well as donating. Combined with a further 250,000 individuals reached through their affiliate networks and a subscriber base of over 40,000, Bmycharity is offering a compelling alternative to conventional fundraiser recruitment.
“Our unique web-based service offers charities the facility to recruit fundraisers unlike any other,” said Ben Brabyn, managing director of Bmycharity. “Every page created on Bmycharity is customised for each charity, talking directly to the high response and lucrative audience that are keen to be inspired by events and experiences. Inspirational charities are finding that each page on our site can save at least £500* in recruitment costs. Bmycharity is the obvious choice for any motivated charity looking to expand its fundraising horizons, reach new audiences and keep costs down.”
Results from Google Analytics show that since January 2008 Bmycharity has received over 90,000 visitors per month to their site.
To make the most of the fundraising recruitment at Bmycharity, and for further information, please visit www.bmycharity.com or telephone: 0845 0580549.
For further press information and photography, please contact:
Emma Walton, Walton Public Relations, 86 Roman Way, Bourton-on-the-Water, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire GL54 2HD Tel: 01451 821800 Mobile: 07515 357842 Email: [email protected]
*Bmycharity estimates that the cost to recruit one fundraiser is as much as £500. Google Web statistics show that every Bmycharity page is viewed by on average 45 people and therefore with only a 2% conversion rate each page can reduce recruitment costs by £500.
Notes to Editors:
• Bmycharity was founded in 2000 by Ben Brabyn and Matt Cooper.
• Bmycharity is unique website that offers charities the opportunity to recruit fundraisers and collect sponsorship.
• Their key objective is to reach the highly responsive and lucrative audience who are keen to be inspired by events/challenges and raise money for charity.
• Advertising campaigns carried within the Bmycharity website have proved to create a positive response in the sign up of individuals through challenges/events, donations and other fundraising opportunities.
• Fees are 20%-30% lower than other fundraising websites.
• Bmycharity gives fundraisers a lifetime experience whilst helping their favourite charity.