Three new trustees have been elected to the Institute of Fundraising’s board – Gerry Beldon FInstF, Director, 26-01 Ltd; Fiona Duncan FInstF, (Scotland) Senior Consultant, THINK Consulting Solutions; and Stephen Pidgeon FInstF, Chairman, Tangible Response.
Paul Amadi MInstF succeeds Joe Saxton MInstF as Chair and has been re-elected for a second term, along with Jeremy Payne MInstF. In Wales, Chair and trustee Martin Price MInstF has also been elected for his second term of three years.
At the Institute’s AGM on 8 July former Chair Joe Saxton MInstF, Theresa Dauncey MInstF Sarah Lyness and Catrin Tilley MInstF all stood down.
The other trustees on the Board are:
– Paul Amadi MInstF – (Chair) Group Director of Fundraising, Royal National Institute of the Blind
– Alan Gosschalk – (Vice Chair) Fundraising Director, Shelter
– John Baguley MInstF – Director, International Fundraising Consultancy
– Kevin Geeson – (Honorary Treasurer) Group Director of Resources, Royal National Institute of the Blind
– James Hammond – Brand and Fundraising Consultant, Brand Creative
– Paul Kane – (Northern Ireland) Fundraising Officer, Trócaire
– Jeremy Payne MInstF – Senior Consultant, THINK Consulting Solutions
– Martin Price MInstF – (Wales) Consultant, Martin Price Associates
– Judith Feeney MInstF – Capital Appeals Manager, ExtraCare Charitable Trust
– Olga Johnson MInstF – (Honorary Secretary) Chief Executive, CR Search & Selection
– Andrew Nebel – UK Director of Marketing and Communications, Barnardo’s
– Mark Astarita MInstF – Director of Fundraising, British Red Cross
– Mike Barnes – Director of Marketing and Business Development, Direct Marketing Association
Get free email updates
Keep up to date with fundraising news, ideas and inspiration with a weekly or daily email. [Privacy]