NCVO is holding a one-day seminar on corporate and voluntary sector partnerships in its Corporate Community Involvement Series on 15 February 2006 in London.
NCVO’s Corporate Community Involvement Series is designed to provide businesses that engage with voluntary and community organisations with the latest insight, information, and news from the voluntary sector.
Keynote speakers at this event include:
* Campbell Robb, Director of Public Policy, NCVO
* Tim Bishop, Partnerships Manager, Business in the Community
* Martin Mosley, Consumer and Community Affairs Director, Barclays
* Charity of the Year – pros and cons of having a Charity of the Year
* Building understanding and shared goals – exploring the early stages of partnership working
* Does size matter? – how businesses and voluntary organisations – small and large – can work together at all levels, particularly in making a real difference to their communities.
The event will be held at NCVO’s offices in North London from 09:15 – 14:00.
Get free email updates
Keep up to date with fundraising news, ideas and inspiration with a weekly or daily email. [Privacy]