Starting this month, the authors of “Going¦Going¦Gone!”, the guidebook on successful auctions for non-profits, will distribute a free e-mail newsletter full of information, news, tips and tools about fundraising charity auctions.
Published once a month, each issue will include concise and helpful hints on topics of interest to development directors, special event managers and volunteers engaged in the auction process. These will include:
- How to obtain and utilize volunteers.
- Unique acquisitions that create the most interest and sell for the
- What items consistently sell and what items should be avoided.
- The role of the computer in the modern auction.
- How to close an auction efficiently and avoid long lines at checkout.
- The role of the internet in event fundraising with leads to the best sites.
- Tax, insurance and legislative updates.
Get free email updates
Keep up to date with fundraising news, ideas and inspiration with a weekly or daily email. [Privacy]