Arts Fundraising & Philanthropy is in the process of recruiting its next cohort of Fundraising Fellows for 2022, with a deadline of this Friday for applications.
Now entering its ninth year, the Arts Fundraising & Philanthropy Fellowship programme has so far supported 96 Fellows, developed an alumni network and has helped to raise millions of pounds of new income for arts and cultural organisations. This has been made possible through ongoing funding from Arts Council England.
For the first time last year, its Fellowship was aimed at Senior Fundraising professionals in organisational settings. This was in response to the challenges that the sector faces in both retaining and recruiting senior fundraising leaders. This year, Arts Fundraising & Philanthropy will offer 10 more senior fundraisers the opportunity to take part in a transformational year of personal and professional development.
The deadline for applications is Friday 24 June. With the Fellowship aimed at senior professionals again this year, it is looking for CEOs leading fundraising, as well as Heads of Development or Development Directors to apply.
The programme is delivered across a year, with five key elements:
- To develop high level business and finance insight key to the running of a wide range of charitable and enterprise organisations
- To revitalise and reimagine what successful fundraising and income generation strategies will need to look like to be fit for the future
- To consider and reflect on leadership, whilst gaining an academic qualification from the University of Leeds
- To exchange ideas, experience and to upskill knowledge
- To explore collaboration with the mainstream charity sector
Information on how to apply can be found here.