The 2021 GSK IMPACT Awards are now open to applications. Winning organisations will receive core funding of up to £40,000 plus access to high quality training and development to support their leaders.
To be eligible for the awards organisations must be:
- at least three years old
- working in a health-related field in the UK
- and have annual income between £80,000 and £2.5 million.
Up to 20 awards will be made, ranging from £3,000 to £40,000; the training and development is valued at a further £9,500. Organisations will also have a film made, receive help with press and publicity, and be given a set of promotional materials.
The GSK IMPACT Awards are judged by a panel of judges and provide national recognition for the winning charities.
Applications for the GSK IMPACT Awards 2021 are open until 14 September 2020.
— Pierre Chavée (@PChavee) July 1, 2020
- Community health and wellbeing charities win GSK IMPACT Awards 2020 (10 March 2020)
- Suffolk Family Carer named overall winner of 2019 GSK IMPACT Awards (20 May 2019)
- GSK’s IMPACT Awards offer core funding and free training for health charities (6 July 2011)
205 total views, 7 views today
206 total views, 8 views today