The new Funds Online website combines the data from DSC’s long-standing collection of online funding search products, and aims to help charities find over £8billion in funding from some 8,000 different funders. The platform has been designed with a range of features aimed at making finding funding as easy as possible for everyone, from trustees and volunteers to professional fundraisers.
Charities looking for funding will be able to start their search with a simple online search, and use their dashboard to log and track their applications all in one place.
Funds Online subscribers will find:
- Some 8,000 funders giving £8 billion, all on one website. Funds Online combines data from DSC’s previous four funding websites – Trustfunding.org.uk, Governmentfunding.org.uk, Companygiving.org.uk & Grantsforindividuals.org.uk
- A new user dashboard that will help subscribers to keep track of applications
- An improved search function aimed at giving a quicker, more intuitive experience
- Mobile access via a range of devices
- A team of expert researchers updating the data to help users save time in their search
Debra Allcock Tyler, DSC Chief Executive, said:
“With the new dashboard, you can track all the information you need and its incredibly easy to know what your journey has been through the funding landscape, which will save you lots of time in the future.”
Get free email updates
Keep up to date with fundraising news, ideas and inspiration with a weekly or daily email. [Privacy]