It is offering funding to pay some of the associated costs that arise from organising events in order to encourage and support networks, collaboration and group learning in fundraising across England in the arts and cultural sector.
These costs may include participants’ travel costs, venue hire, catering, fees for speakers/guests, or any other relevant expenditure. The Arts Funding & Philanthropy programme will pay costs up to a maximum of £1,500 net for any single event.
Proposals must include:
- The name /nature of your network/group/cohort
- Group lead(s) and members (names, job roles, organisations). if the group consists of more than 20 people, please give the overall number of members and a general description of them
- Why your group/cohort would like to work together, or is working together
- The activity you would like to receive support for, and how this activity will strengthen fundraising skills across the group/cohort
- Who will deliver it, location, and date(s)
- How learning will be distributed throughout your group/cohort, and wider if applicable
- A draft budget, including all expenditure and income, including a breakdown of the costs you would like to be covered by Arts Fundraising & Philanthropy
- Why you would like us to cover the costs of the event, and how this support will help your existing group do something new, or help you establish a new network or group
- How you believe this event will help strengthen arts & cultural fundraising for your network or group
More information is available at http://artsfundraising.org.uk/call-for-applications-may-2016/, and applications can be emailed to email@example.com before 10am on 3rd May.
Get free email updates
Keep up to date with fundraising news, ideas and inspiration with a weekly or daily email. [Privacy]