The 2012 Charity Funding Roadshow, a one-day conference featuring statutory, lottery and trust funders, takes place this month in London, Birmingham, and Leeds.
Presented by Action Planning with ACEVO, CAF and Blackbaud, this annual event features speakers from key funders, and ./guidance on increasing your income from grantmakers.
Representatives of funders who will present include:
* Minister for Civil Society, Nick Hurd MP, and colleagues from the Office of Civil Society, on statutory funding programmes
* The Department of Health’s Civil Society Team on how to succeed in the new commissioning environment
* Big Lottery Fund Chief Executive, Peter Wanless, and his regional team on how to benefit from the growth in BIG funding after the Olympics
* Heritage Lottery Fund Chief Executive, Carole Souter, and colleagues on how the HLF’s growing share of Lottery funding will be invested in the sector
* Arts Council England Regional Directors, on how to access national portfolio and strategic funding programmes plus open access grants
* Chief Executives and grant-makers from leading grant-making charitable trusts
Practical advice sessions include:
* Winning more statutory contracts and grants – with Derek Smith, formerly Services Director of RNID
* Raising more online – with Bertie Bosredon, who pioneered digital fundraising at the British Heart Foundation
* Social enterprise opportunities for charities – with Andrew Johnson of the Action Planning Social Enterprise Team
Places at the event cost £127 which includes lunch, all presentation materials and a networking reception.
Get free email updates
Keep up to date with fundraising news, ideas and inspiration with a weekly or daily email. [Privacy]