More charities are joining The Alternative Wedding List, the UK’s first on-line charitable wedding list service, which now means that marrying couples and their guests get even more choice about where their money goes.
A number of charities have just gone live on the service, including:
– Barnardo’s, the UK’s leading children’s charity
– Samaritans, available 24 hours a day providing confidential emotional support
– St. John Ambulance, the UK’s leading First Aid, transport and care charity
– FARM-Africa, making a lasting difference to the lives of poor rural African farmers
– The Suzy Lamplugh Trust, the UK’s leading authority on personal safety
– Terrence Higgins Trust, the leading HIV & AIDS charity in the UK
The Alternative Wedding List is an online wedding list service, where instead of toasters and kettles, couples sign-up to one of the ready-made lists that contain ‘gifts’ to groups of various charities. Charities already participating in the service include Help the Aged, Marie Curie Cancer Care, Save the Children and Sight Savers International.