Nonprofits Online ’98: Working the Web, Transforming the Sector is the second annual conference on nonprofits and the Internet.
This one-day conference in Arlington, Virginia, will examine strategies and tools for using the Internet to raise money, market your organization and deliver services. It includes a variety of sessions on fundraising on the Internet, including:
- E-mail me the money: Fundraising on the Internet
- Developing Online Memberships: Turn Web surfers into supporters
- Finding money & people online: How to develop an online research strategy
- Internet technology & foundations: Find out how Internet can transform the role of foundations in the nonprofit world.
- Philanthropy Journal Online’s “Awards for Nonprofit Web Site Excellence” include on for Best Fundraising Site.
- A second day on “Web Techniques for Fundraisers”, hosted by Robbin Zeff, author of The Nonprofit Guide to the Internet and Internet Advertising.
Get free email updates
Keep up to date with fundraising news, ideas and inspiration with a weekly or daily email. [Privacy]