Organisers are looking for speakers “with innovative strategies or insightful case studies to inspire their fellow fundraisers”. The event takes place on 3 and 4 October 2017 at the Doubletree by Hilton in Glasgow city centre.
The programme consists of one hour sessions and two hour masterclasses in the following topics:
• Management, Strategy and Policy
• Community and Events
• Individual Giving
• Corporate and Trusts
• Marketing and Communications
The conference organisers are keen to receive proposals for sessions on:
• supporter centric fundraising;
• resolving retention and acquisition challenges in this changing world;
• leadership development;
• owning your own professional development;
• multi-channel event marketing;
• Improving the supporter experience.
How to submit proposals
Proposals should be submitted online by 20 January 2017