Localgiving’s UK-wide Regional Development Programme is now available to charities in Wales.
The programme has already run in Yorkshire and Humber, Scotland and Northern Ireland with Localgiving working with 94 different charities and raising £63,000 in donations for organisations over a 12-month period in Northern Ireland. A two-year regional programme has recently launched in Wales with a grant from the Big Lottery Fund.
It will provide participating groups with:
- Free IT and Internet training to raise funds online
- Access to £200 of match funding for donations received online
- A dedicated regionally-based project coordinator, who can offer face-to- face support
- Free membership for 12 months with Localgiving
- Automated Gift Aid, for registered and unregistered charities.
The programme is designed to empower community groups with the confidence to take control of their financial future, engage with online fundraising and gain access to the same kinds of online marketing tools available to larger charities
Localgiving will also work with organisations including the Welsh Council for Voluntary Action, the Community Foundation in Wales, and local County Voluntary Councils to strengthen the project’s reach.
Get free email updates
Keep up to date with fundraising news, ideas and inspiration with a weekly or daily email. [Privacy]