The store, #INTHEFROWxBHF, will be open from Friday 3rd June to Saturday 11th June, in Seven Dials, Covent Garden, and will sell fashion items donated by Victoria Magrath, AKA InTheFrow, from her own wardrobe as well as donations from other high profile bloggers. The shop will also feature on-trend pieces from the BHF’s 750 shops throughout the UK.
The project came after Victoria (pictured) donated some of her clothes to one of the charity’s shops and tweeted about it. The charity noticed and got in touch to thank her and Victoria responded to say she would be interested in working with BHF further.
Items on sale include menswear and womenswear, shoes, handbags, accessories, make-up and perfume, and all funds raised will go to the charity.
Example items include:
• 7 For All Mankind skinny jeans – RRP £150-250 – Shop price: £30
• Amanda Wakeley Clutch bag – RRP £395 – Shop price: £60
• Reiss leather leggings – RRP £595 – Shop price: £55
• Senso lace-up pumps – RRP £155 – Shop price: £25
• Dior Poison Perfume – RRP £70 – Shop price: £25
Get free email updates
Keep up to date with fundraising news, ideas and inspiration with a weekly or daily email. [Privacy]