The Big Lottery in Northern Ireland is marking its 10th birthday by giving away £100,000 to groups that have changed people’s lives or transformed communities locally.
Big says the cash giveaway of ten grants of £10,000 celebrates all the great things that people have done with Big Lottery Fund support in 10 years.
Since 2004 the Big Lottery Fund has awarded £302 million to 7,000 groups across Northern Ireland to support a huge range of groups helping communities and people most in need.
People who have benefited from one of the lottery’s grants can nominate a group to receive £10,000.
The rules of the competition are:
- You can only nominate one group.
- You can’t nominate a group you work for, sit on its board, or its management committee.
- The group you nominate will have received a grant from Big Lottery Fund in Northern Ireland within the last ten years and to nominate a group you must live in Northern Ireland.
- The Fund would like you and the group you nominate to tell your story publicly.
- Competition decisions are final.
Nomination forms and further details are on the Big Lottery website and the deadline for submissions is 12 noon, 22 August 2014.
Shortlisted groups will be informed by 5th September and asked to complete an application form by 24th September saying what they will spend the money on.
Get free email updates
Keep up to date with fundraising news, ideas and inspiration with a weekly or daily email. [Privacy]