Automotive PR is celebrating passing 13,000 followers on Twitter in their 13th year by giving away £13,000 worth of free PR consultancy to a motor industry charity.
Public voting on the five shortlisted charities is now open. Voting for the #tweetcharity initiative takes place only on Twitter.
The charities are:
- AA Charitable Trust (represented by @AAPresident)
- BEN – Motor and Allied Trades Benevolent Fund (@BENMotorCharity)
- Coventry Transport Museum (@CovTM)
- Mission Motorsport (@MissionMotorspt)
- Zero Carbon World (@zerocarbonworld)
Any Twitter user can vote, but each user only has one vote and any duplicate votes will not count.
To be valid tweets must include the shortlisted charity's username, @AutomotivePR's username and the #tweetcharity hashtag.
Voting will close on 7 June 2013 at 11:59pm.
The Automotive PR #tweetcharity campaign is being supported by motor industry news distribution services, Newspress and Headlineauto, as well as Sentiment Metrics, a social media analytics provider.
Get free email updates
Keep up to date with fundraising news, ideas and inspiration with a weekly or daily email. [Privacy]