The tenth annual ‘Funding the Future’ conference will be held at Central Hall Westminster, London, on 14 March. The event features government ministers and 40 statutory, lottery and trust funders speaking on their 2012/2013 funding programmes.
Last year the event was attended by 1,500 delegates.
• Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government, Rt Hon Eric Pickles MP
• Civil Society Minister, Nick Hurd MP
• Health and Social Care Minister, Paul Burstow MP
• Big Lottery Fund Chief Executive, Peter Wanless, and members of his policy team
• Leading Global Philanthropist, Jamie Cooper-Hohn, Founder of the Children’s Investment Fund Foundation
• National Cancer Director, Professor Sir Michael Richards (on hospice funding)
• Esmee Fairbairn Foundation Chief Executive, Dawn Austwick
The event will be feature seven ‘meet the funders’ streams: Health and Social Care, Community Development, Children and Young People, International Development, Arts and Heritage, the Environment and Faith-based organisations.
The fee to attend is £135 which includes VAT, lunch and a networking reception.