Charity First is a new range of fundraising guides from SPMfundessentials offering “practical and straightforward guidance” on the challenges affecting charities today.
They are published digitally in PDF but will soon be available in a wide range of digital formats for iPad, Kindle and other mobile devices. They will also be available in traditional print form on a print-on-demand basis.
The first four titles are:
• Fundraising for Small Charities, by James K Myers
• Legacy fundraising from scratch, by Simon George
• Major Gift Fundraising, by James K Myers
• Prospect Research, by Robin Jones and Rebecca Funnell
They each cost £7.99 including VAT.
The Charity First series has been created by Jim Myers, founder of the European Association for Philanthropy and Giving, and Robert Pike of Social Partnership Marketing, publisher of Invisible Grantmakers.
More titles coming
Future titles for Spring 2012 include:
• The A-Z Charity Handbook – From Set-up to Success
• Data Protection and Databases – Issues for Fundraisers
• Digital Fundraising and Social Marketing
• Making Successful Grant Applications
• When Charities Cross Borders – In the EU and Beyond
There will also be titles for audiences in the USA, Canada, Australia, Ireland, the Netherlands and other countries.
You can order the titles from SPMfundessentials.
Get free email updates
Keep up to date with fundraising news, ideas and inspiration with a weekly or daily email. [Privacy]