High Value Giving Specialists – call +44 (0)20 7627 3272
Money Tree Fundraising focuses on high value (major) giving – large donations from companies, trusts and individuals – and provides expertise to support any charity to set-up, grow and maintain income from these sources.
This could be checking the feasibility of and then undertaking a capital campaign, long-term outsourcing of trust fundraising, setting up a new major giving programme or breathing new life into a corporate partners programme. The team includes specialist researchers, copywriters, event organisers and fundraisers who work across the UK.
Money Tree Fundraising is the winner of Best Strategic/Fundraising Consultancy 2015.
• Big lottery
• Capital appeals
• Corporate partnerships
• Major donors
• Trusts and foundations
• Strategy and planning
Our Support Functions:
• Prospect research
• Copy writing
• Legacy marketing
• Special event management
More donors fuelling more vital world-changing activities
To ensure the highest quality and most cost-effective high-value fundraising for charities through expert advice and delivery
• Creative Solutions
• Highest Standards
Examples of Work
• MS Society – interim trusts fundraiser
• London Centre for Children with Cerebral Palsy – capital appeal set up and undertaking
• Oxford Homeless Pathways – outsource of trusts fundraising; feasibility of corporate fundraising
• Tove Valley Baptist Fellowship – feasibility of capital appeal
• AmbitionUK – practical fundraising training to member organisations; undertaking Reaching Communities bid; creating fundraising strategy
• CommUNITY Barnet – year-long coaching support for organisations across Barnet
• Endometriosis UK – outsource of trusts fundraising
• Battersea Dogs & Cats Home – interim corporate partners fundraiser
• St Mungos – prospect research to support the trusts fundraising team
53A Clapham High Street
020 7627 3272
Get free email updates
let us keep you up to date with fundraising news, ideas and inspiration with a weekly or daily email.