Residential property website and community Zoopla! has published lists of the wealthiest and poorest streets in England, Wales and Scotland based on property prices.
Top of the list for highest value streets in England are:
1. Kensington Palace Gardens, London W8 £41,831,826
2. Compton Avenue, London N6 £7,292,227
3. Montrose Place, London SW1X £7,014,040
The figures are based on the site’s own ‘Zed-Index’, the current average Zoopla! estimate of home values in a given area.
The highest value areas in England are, not surprisingly, all in London:
1. W8 (Kensington) £1,393,154
2. SW7 (Knightsbridge) £1,127,777
3. SW3 (Chelsea) £1,116,461
4. W11 (Notting Hill) £878,264
A valuable tool for a prospect researcher? Maybe, although it’s not going to tell an experienced researcher much that they didn’t know or could guess, I imagine.
Still, it could be useful to other fundraisers, such as those contemplating a door-drop, house-to-house campaign, or local community fundraising perhaps.