The Institute of Fundraising’s regional groups in the North West, North East and Yorkshire are collaborating to host a range of training events and conferences. Their first joint event is a Legacy Conference to be held in Manchester on 16 September 2008.
The events are designed to bring national expertise to the doorstep of fundraisers in the North of England “at an affordable price”.
Hosted by Richard Radcliffe (of Smee & Ford), the Legacy Conference will feature speakers including Stephen Pidgeon, Graham Richards and Allison Turner, together with regional case
Topics to be covered include:
* Research – discovering motivations and supported communication needs for legacies
* Developing the best legacy stories
* Tactics – what does & doesn’t work, the role of the legacy brochure, direct mail, website & supporter newsletter
* How to integrate legacies at no cost
* Talking legacies – how to integrate legacies within community fundraising
The conference will take place at the City Inn, Piccadilly, Manchester and the fee is £70 for Members of the Institute of Fundraising and £95 for non-Members.
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get free email updates
Keep up to date with fundraising news, ideas and inspiration with a weekly or daily email. [Privacy]