The British Heart Foundation (BHF) held its Heart of Business Awards last night at The Football Associations Headquarters in London’s Soho Square to celebrate the achievements of its corporate partners.
Around 60 senior representatives from the BHF’s past and present corporate partnerships as well as prospective supporters attended the awards evening, sponsored by MBNA Bank of America. Journalist and broadcaster Andrew Neil presented the winners with their awards.
The Heart of Business Award winners were:
· Weight Watchers – Outstanding results in building community support
· Deloitte – Greatest achievement in building a successful long-term partnership
· Candis – Best overall media partner
· HBOS – Outstanding achievements in employee fundraising
· Scottish Southern Energy – Exceptional achievements in affinity marketing
· The Football Association – Pioneering support in reaching new audiences
· Yorkshire Clydesdale – Outstanding achievements in promoting payroll giving
· Co-op – Best overall campaign partner
· Strategic Team Group – Most innovative fundraising idea
· Jo Westhead (Deloitte) – Corporate charity champion of the year