Each One Counts, the online recycling campaign for empty printer cartridges and unused mobiles, has launched re:Cycling, a new incentive scheme for active recyclers. The scheme will be run in partnership with Halfords, the UK’s largest cycle retailer.
re:Cycling offers a weekly prize draw worth £100. Winners get a Halfords Voucher that can be exchanged for a bicycle or related goods at any of their 400 stores around the UK. Anyone registered at the www.eachonecounts.co.uk website who sends a recyclable item for a partner charity is automatically entered into the draw. The online ‘checker’ on this site easily identifies items that are classified as recyclable.
As the Government is encouraging everyone to cycle more often, the re:Cycling scheme is well timed. re:Cycling achieves several things:
– It encourages charity fundraising through recycling
– It rewards people who are active recyclers
– It helps reduce the number of cars on the road
– It encourages people to take healthy exercise
– Like the recycling schemes themselves, it helps reduce emissions and the carbon footprint of those involved.
Full details of re:Cycling are available on request from email@example.com and on the http://www.eachonecounts.co.uk/competition.htm webpage.
1 June 2008
ENVIRONMENTAL BUSINESS PRODUCTS LIMITED
22 Abbey Road
020 8838 6888
Get free email updates
Keep up to date with fundraising news, ideas and inspiration with a weekly or daily email. [Privacy]