Northern Ireland-based not-for-profit consultants PLM Consulting have announced a new range of training and cCapacity building courses to be held this Autumn in Northern Ireland.
Some of the courses are, according to PLM, “the first of their kind to be offered in Ireland.”
The courses confirmed so far are:
- How to Design a Winning Fundraising Strategy, 17 October 2002
- Strategic Planning for Not-for-Profit Organisations, 31 October 2002
- An Essential Guide to Internet Fundraising, (with top UK Internet fundraising expert Howard Lake of fundraising.co.uk), 7 November 2002
- Management Skills for the New Millennium 21/22 November 2002
- How to Make Successful Applications to Charitable Trusts, 5 Dec 2002
Senior Consultant of PLM CONSULTING, Philip McClean, said: “The voluntary sector in Ireland generally has been growing significantly in the last decade – although not necessarily with the training and capacity building for voluntary sector managers commensurate with that growth. We are delighted to be offering this wide range of courses and sSeminars that, hopefully, will help in some way to bridge the gap. Interestingly, we have had enquiries from England, Italy, and even Africa about the courses on the Internet.”
A full brochure is available from PLM Consulting at email@example.com. Alternatively you can ring 02890 598432 or fax contact details on 02890 598370.
Get free email updates
Keep up to date with fundraising news, ideas and inspiration with a weekly or daily email. [Privacy]