The Social Fundraising Summit 2022 is the #1 conference dedicated to helping nonprofits fundraise on social platforms and is coming to Dublin, Ireland on 23 – 24 March 2022.
The Social Fundraising Summit, owned and delivered by GivePanel, will welcome over 100 nonprofit professionals and experts from the UK, Ireland, Europe and US to learn how to leverage the power of social fundraising to raise more funds and supporters for their causes.
- Fireside chat and Q&A with Meta’s new EMEA lead for Social Impact Partnerships, Mitra Motlagh
- Gaming for good workshop with Former Director of Social Impact at Twitch, Alyssa Sweetman
- Masterclasses and latest benchmarks in Facebook virtual fundraising challenges and supporter stewardship
- Keynote from Facebook Fundraising expert, Adrian O’Flynn, Managing Director of Dublin-based agency, Get Your Stories Straight
- The rise of cryptocurrency and NFT philanthropy
- The release of the first in-memory fundraisers creation tool on Facebook
- How nonprofits can leverage influencers, advocacy and ads on TikTok
GivePanel Founder CEO Nick Burne says
“Fundraising on social platforms is exploding. Whether it’s on Facebook, TikTok, Twitch or Twitter, it’s all about harnessing the power of social communities. We can’t wait to welcome charities to this year’s Social Fundraising Summit in Dublin as together, we embrace the changes, challenges and opportunities of this new frontier in fundraising.”
GivePanel is the world’s #1 Social Fundraising platform. Founded by Digital Fundraising Expert, Nick Burne, in 2019, GivePanel’s mission is to help nonprofits grow their fundraising on social platforms and augment social fundraising data. Last year, GivePanel helped raise over $226 million US dollars for over 300 charities and nonprofits globally, through Facebook Fundraising and acquired over 283,000 supporter contact details for their customers.
The Social Fundraising Summit 2022 is co-sponsored by Meta and UK-based creative agency Manifesto (becoming TPXimpact).