Today is the first day of CHASE, the two-day annual event for charity, association and membership professionals, held at the Business Design Centre in London.
CHASE features over 50 seminars covering a range of fundraising, technology, marketing, membership, governance, legal and financial issues. The event is free to attend for registered charities and associations.
- How to get started with your Fundraising Strategy and Plan – today! Nick Swain, Zorva Consulting
- Finding and Minding Major Donors: Tim Waldron, Charity Office
- Don’t Let Potential Donors Get Away – Think Locally and Act Internationally Nancy Bikson, Chapel & York
- Legacy Gifts: Fulfilling Final Wishes Chris Millward, The Institute of Legacy Management
- Membership Engineering – Using the Membership Model to Find Solutions Mervyn Pilley, Not for Profit Business Services Ltd.
- How to Manage the Member Experience Sue Froggatt, Membership Training Expert
- Planning Your Membership Digital Content Strategy John Martinez, Shocklogic
- Creating an Effective Membership Marketing Strategy & Plan Abby Wright-Parkes, Optimist Consulting
— Gareth Boyd (@emailsnotdead) February 16, 2016
Get free email updates
Keep up to date with fundraising news, ideas and inspiration with a weekly or daily email. [Privacy]