The 2016 Fundraising Ireland Awards for Excellence are open for nominations.
The National Awards for Excellence in Fundraising 2016 s recognise the outstanding initiatives and innovative efforts of fundraisers, volunteers and organisations across Ireland.
Awards will be made in fourteen categories:
• Most Innovative Fundraising Campaign
• Big Impact, Small Budget
• Best Use of Direct Marketing
• Best Use of Digital in Fundraising
• Best Use of Events
• Best Use of Legacy Fundraising
• Best CSR Programme
• Best Corporate Charity Partnership
• Supplier of the Year
• Volunteer Fundraiser of the Year
• Fundraising Team of the Year
• Professional Fundraiser of the Year
• Best Emerging Fundraiser
• People’s Choice Award
Entries to the awards can be made via Fundraising Ireland. The awards are open to Fundraising Ireland members only.
The closing date for entries is 10 February 2016 and shortlisted finalists will be revealed in March 2016, with the winners announced at the Fundraising Ireland Gala Awards Dinner on 8 April 2016 in Dublin.
Get free email updates
Keep up to date with fundraising news, ideas and inspiration with a weekly or daily email. [Privacy]