In the current economic climate it is more important than ever to rationalise your institution’s need for a major fundraising campaign. This seminar offers practical help and the steps that need to be taken to execute a successful campaign.
Topics covered will include:
- The importance of institutional strategic planning
- Case for Support
- Orchestrating communications
- Recruiting and inspiring volunteer leadership
- Setting goals and the purpose and practice of feasibility studies
- Recognition policies and donor stewardship
Designed for Development Directors, major gift officers and those tasked with institutional leadership and governance, the seminar will be led by Margaret Abbott, Julian Smyth and Wanda Nash, all of whom have proven success in this area.
Held at the historic and easily accessible Bull Hotel in Gerrards Cross in Buckinghamshire, just off the M40 and close to mainline stations, places for the seminar can be booked by completing the form on our website. The cost of the day, which includes full documentation, refreshments and lunch, is £225.
27 total views, 1 views today