Learn how to engage more fully online with your audience and achieve a successful media presence through all aspects of social media.
The digital landscape has changed. You can no longer rely on your organisation’s website to raise awareness, promote your services and campaigns, and fundraise. Charities rely increasingly on a robust digital engagement strategy to recruit and retain supporters.
Using a range of case studies and practical exercise, the workshop will examine tactics pursued by charities of all sizes, which are ahead in this field.
The workshop will focus on the following key areas:
– what are the latest online stats and trends
– how to set up digital marketing and fundraising objectives
– what is the Owned, Bought, Earned framework
– how to recruit and retain supporters on owned media (website, mobile site, email…)
– how to increase conversion from bought media (search, display, sponsorship…)
– how to manage a successful presence on earned media (social media, online PR…)
– Throughout the day, there will be opportunities to network and ask specific questions.
The workshop is led by Bertie Bosredon who has developed sector-leading digital strategies for a range of charities including The Samaritans, Breast Cancer Care and the British Heart Foundation.
To book go to http://www.actionplanning.co.uk/digitalengagement or alternatively call our events team on 0208 661 8066.
1,906 total views, 0 views today
Get free email updates
let us keep you up to date with fundraising news, ideas and inspiration with a weekly or daily email.