IRIS Delivers “The Definitive Charities System” to enable small and medium sized organisations to deliver within The Big Society
release of IRIS Donor Strategy runs all key processes through cost effective hosted environment.
Datchet, U.K. – 7 September, 2010 –IRIS NFP Solutions has today announced a significant new release of its market leading software for small and medium sized charities. Designed to actively support the sector through the twin challenges of uncertain Government funding and the need to participate in The Big Society, IRIS Donor Strategy 4.9 extends its successful CRM capabilities into the provision of web online communities, integrated accounts systems and new modules to address the challenge of volunteer management and multiple fundraising channels.
In addition, with IRIS Donor Strategy now delivered through a proven hosted environment, charities can keep their investment in costly IT infrastructure to a minimum, retaining cash for service delivery or further fundraising activity.
“Participation in The Big Society, and reacting to the fluctuating levels of government funding, will require small and medium charities in particular to operate at the top of their game” says Dale Thomas, Managing Director of IRIS NFP Solutions. “With a recent survey conducted by IRIS indicating such concerns in the third sector, it is more important than ever for charities to run as an integrated ’well oiled machine’, maximising their revenue generating potential and utilising the web to streamline processes, whilst placing little or no additional burden on stretched IT budgets.”
IRIS Donor Strategy 4.9 incorporates
· A central CRM system holding contact history and their relationship to the organisation delivering a single view of supporters.
· Fully integrated modules to manage Campaigns, Major Donors, Grants, Alumni, Legacies, Membership, Merchandising, Finance, Volunteer Management, Collecting Boxes and the ability to analyse performance.
· Web Connect: An integrated web module proving dynamic pages within a site securely linking online data to the back office functions instantly. It can be used for contact updates, online donations, online communities and event registration.
· Hosted environment option with IRIS Donor Strategy installed on a high specification server at a secure data centre. The customer simply accesses the system through the Internet.
· Optional integration to IRIS Exchequer – NFP Edition, Already in use in many charities the comprehensive accounts and finance solution includes General Ledger, Cashbook, Sales & Purchase Ledgers and eBanking.
IRIS NFP Solutions
IRIS NFP Solutions provide web integrated CRM solutions for all not-for-profit organisations. With over 1,000 not-for-profit organisations as customers including 54% of the top 100 UK charities, 30 years of experience and 120 specialist staff in the UK, IRIS NFP Solutions is the leading UK provider of software and services to this sector.
Designed specifically for the NFP sector, and making excellent use of both established and the latest web technologies, our portfolio encompasses CRM, fundraising, membership, education, ticketing, ERP, payroll and financial management software. IRIS NFP Solutions product range includes IRIS CARE, IRIS Donor Strategy, IRIS Integra and IRIS Member Strategy.
IRIS Software and Services Group
IRIS NFP Solutions is part of IRIS Software and Solutions, one of the fastest growing and now the largest privately owned software and services business in the UK with revenues of c£120m p.a. and c1,200 employees, servicing over 60,000 businesses from a national network of offices.
Michelle Anker / Emily Gallagher
Tel: +44 (0)1252 717040
IRIS Group PR Manager
Tel: +44 (0)1753 212 502
Get free email updates
Keep up to date with fundraising news, ideas and inspiration with a weekly or daily email. [Privacy]