Bmycharity is launching series of open fundraising events spanning four continents. Through their new automated system, registration, sponsorship and all administration is now handled by Bmycharity at no extra cost. This new programme of Challenges will assist charities in the recruitment of new fundraisers as well as helping them to meet their competitive fundraising targets and enable them to collect as much as four times more Gift Aid.
The key benefit of this system is that all event registration is totally automated, with one total of all income published in real-time on every fundraisers’ page. This reduces the administration for both the charity and fundraiser as they are able to track their fundraising progress without having to call the charity to retrieve their up-to-date details. This is a time consuming process for both charity and fundraiser alike. With this innovative system, now all each charity needs to do is encourage their supporters to sign up to the challenges presented by Bmycharity. Once an individual reaches their fundraising target their place on the chosen challenge is confirmed. All administration processes are handled by the Bmycharity team.
Ben Brabyn, Managing Director of Bmycharity said “In the current economic climate fundraising targets for charities will remain the same with reduced budgets. Our new programme of challenges and the system behind it is designed to take all the hassle out of the administration processes for fundraising events for both the charity and supporter. It gives also gives the supporter the option of choosing a challenge to suit their requirements whilst fundraising for their chosen charity. A win-win situation for all.”
So to climb Kilimanjaro, cycle around Cuba, walk the Great Wall of China, or pedal to Paris, please visit www.bmycharity.com.
For further press information and photography, please contact:
Emma Walton, Walton Public Relations, 86 Roman Way, Bourton-on-the-Water, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire GL54 2HD Tel: 01451 821800 Mobile: 07515 357842 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Bmycharity was founded in 2000 by Ben Brabyn and Matt Cooper.
• Bmycharity is unique website that offers charities the opportunity to recruit fundraisers and collect sponsorship.
• Their key objective is to reach the highly responsive and lucrative audience who are keen to be inspired by events/challenges and raise money for charity.
• Advertising campaigns carried within the Bmycharity website have proved to create a positive response in the sign up of individuals through challenges/events, donations and other fundraising opportunities.
• Fees are 20%-30% lower than other fundraising websites.
• Bmycharity gives fundraisers a lifetime experience whilst helping their favourite charity.
Get free email updates
Keep up to date with fundraising news, ideas and inspiration with a weekly or daily email. [Privacy]