Bmycharity have expanded their team by three to enhance work on their web based service that offers charities the opportunity to recruit fundraisers. Sarah Hughes and Lindsey Hood join Bmycharity in the roles of Charities Advisor and Business Development.
Hughes is an independent consultant, and has 12 years experience working in and for the charity sector, her speciality being the role that online media can play in modernising charity communications. She will be making her services available through Bmycharity to charities who want to maximise their event fundraising profile.
Hood comes from a business publishing, marketing and advertising role within the sector and is responsible for developing charity relationships by helping charities increase their income from existing and new supporters with a unique selection of promotional opportunities.
Bmycharity has also retained the services of Emma Walton to handle all PR and Media. Walton has worked in PR for 20 years, and over the past four has specialised in working with charities, charity suppliers and social enterprises.
For further press information and photography, please contact:
Emma Walton, Walton Public Relations, 86 Roman Way, Bourton-on-the-Water, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire GL54 2HD Tel: 01451 821800 Mobile: 07515 357842 Email: em**@wa******.com
Notes to Editors:
• Bmycharity was founded in 2000 by Ben Brabyn and Matt Cooper.
• Bmycharity is a unique website that offers charities the opportunity to recruit fundraisers and collect sponsorship.
• Their key objective is to reach the highly responsive and lucrative audience who are keen to be inspired by events/challenges and raise money for charity.
• Advertising campaigns carried within the Bmycharity website have proved to create a positive response in the sign up of individuals through challenges/events, donations and other fundraising opportunities.
• Fees are 20%-30% lower than other fundraising websites.
• Bmycharity gives fundraisers a lifetime experience whilst helping their favourite charity.