The organisers of the third Charity Communications conference, which takes place on 8 May in London, are inviting votes for the best charity marketing and publicity campaign.
The finalists are:
* Motor Neurone Disease Association – for the John’s Journey campaign on the London Underground.
* The Royal British Legion – for ‘Poppy Man’ adverts, TV slots and online marketing.
* Help for Heroes – for their massive celebrity and royals led awareness campaign.
* Leonard Cheshire Disability – for the popular creature discomfort adverts.
* Women’s Aid – for their photo-shopped ‘abused’ celebrity adverts.
The closing date for votes is 10am tomorrow, 28 March 2008.
Get free email updates
Keep up to date with fundraising news, ideas and inspiration with a weekly or daily email. [Privacy]