The Professional Fundraising Consultancy (PFC) has announced a range of distance learning courses for fundraisers.
PFC’s new range of distance learning courses means that fundraisers who are unable or unwilling to travel to the company’s physical training courses can still benefit from its expertise. As such they can be taken in the comfort of your own home or workplace.
Course topics available include:
- An introduction to charity fundraising
- Improving your fundraising skills
- Planning and managing a capital fundraising appeal
- Finding major donors
- Successful trust applications
- Creating effective fundraising literature
- Charity trustees
The courses are individually tailored and participants set their own timetable. They include a personal tutor, optional assignments, assessments and “many thought-provoking activities”.
Courses cost £130, £180 or £250.
Get free email updates
Keep up to date with fundraising news, ideas and inspiration with a weekly or daily email. [Privacy]