Fundraising news, ideas and inspiration for professional charity fundraisers

TAX-EFFICIENT> Gift aid forms?

Posted on 16 April 2004 at 10:15 pm
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Anonymous
    16 April 2004 at 10:15 pm #1323

    Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 11:28:55 +0100
    From: Sarah Burford


    As an international NGO, we collect emergency funds from the general public through the building society network. I would like to know whether anyone knows of a method of getting these donors to fill in gift aid forms?

    Sarah Burford
    Corporate and Trust Officer

    Y Care International, 3-9 Southampton Row, London. WC1B 5HY
    Tel: 020 7421 3031 Fax: 020 7421 3024

    Y Care International is a Company Limited by Guarantee. Registered No.:
    3997006. Registered Charity No.: 212810. Registered Office: 640 Forest Road,
    London E17 3DZ

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

" />