Essex County Council 2008/09 grant round:
– Grants to Voluntary & Community Organisations
– Carers Grant
Applications close: Friday 25th January 2008 – 4pm (notification March/April 2008)
Amounts: maximum of £30,000 per organisation; £10,000 per scheme (i.e. an organisation can apply for funding for up to 3 schemes)
The grants are funded through Essex County Council ADULT Social Care to help adults maintain or regain their independence regardless of age, disability or personal circumstances.
Grants to third sector organisations to deliver existing or new services or projects that:
– support adults to enjoy healthy and active lives in the community
– includes grants to organisations that specifically support the needs of Carers.
The Government definition of the 3rd sector covers community groups, voluntary organisations, faith and equalities groups, charities, social enterprises, co-operatives, mutuals, housing associations, Registered Social Landlords
The application form, available from the website below, details the main goals and outcomes and also the Guidance Notes for the LAA (Local Area Agreements) priorities. Grant applications will need to show how they meet some of the goals/outcomes/priorities.
– political or directly religious activities
– general running costs or capital costs of buildings including community centres (project or service specific salaries and direct costs ARE covered)
– transport costs, including community transport costs and coach outings as these are funded through other sources
– services that would normally be commissioned or funded by health organisations e.g. Hospices and Counselling services
Grant Funding Advisor
Enterprise and Communities
Colchester Borough Council
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Bereaved training for fundraisers - central London, 4 February (pm)Book now