This course will enhance your abilities to present your pitch to potential funders, both trusts and statutory and corporate funders.
It is suitable for everyone who has to pitch to statutory, trusts or corporate funders. We cover…
· Preliminary work in creating a pitch
· Improving and developing this for different audiences
· Dealing with common pitch problems
· Developing telephone skills to get the pitch
· Making it more personal to the funder
· Making your face to face work come alive
A full course handbook is provided for every delegate, with a range of exercises and tools you can use within your organisation to help future pitches.
Every delegate receives a complementary first year’s membership to the Practical Fundraising Association (www.practicalfundraising.com)