This course gives a range of negotiation techniques and tools to help you achieve greater success when negotiating with funders and donors.
It is suitable for everyone wanting to start or improve their negotiation skills with funders and donors.
· Pre-negotiation preparations
· Techniques, theories and models of negotiation
· Styles and techniques to develop
· Maximising influence and effectiveness
· Maintaining the relationship
· Difficult people and issues like power imbalances in relationships
The negotiation techniques are made relevant to funder and donor relationships throughout the course.
A full course handbook is provided for every delegate, with a range of exercises and tools you can use within your organisation to help future negotiations.
All delegates get a free first year membership to the Practical Fundraising Association www.practicalfundraising.com