For charities/not-for-profits, public sector and low-budget organisations needing to increase the impact and ROI of their digital marketing and social media communications:
Low-Cost Digital Engagement Conference – Fundraise, Campaign, Communicate
Wisely Allocating Restricted Budgets To Optimise Digital Fundraising & Create Awareness & Buzz Online
Social Media. Websites. Mobile. Email. Integration.
A One-Day Conference & Networking Event, 17th April 2012, Central London
Are you under pressure to cut your digital marketing costs? Low-budget organisations, including charities, not-for-profits and public sector bodies will be sharing their advice on how to best allocate restricted budgets to optimise digital fundraising and create awareness and buzz online. Join 17 experienced, budget-busting organisations including Amnesty International, Big Lottery Fund, The Times and The Sunday Times, Breakthrough Breast Cancer, Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF), Oxfam GB, Guardian Jobs, E.ON UK, University of Reading, Macmillan Cancer Support and many more as they present their tried and tested low-cost strategies to increase the impact and ROI of their digital marketing.
What Will This Low-Cost Digital Engagement Conference Cover?
1. Social Media Engagement: Creating genuine conversations and interaction for engagement and advocacy levels that convert
2. Social Media ROI: Demonstrating value, returns and tangible results
3. Optimising Your Website For Less: Creating engaging websites that cut through and generate more revenue
4. The Power Of The Mobile: Where do you start and is it even worth the time, effort and investment?
5. Winning Tactics For Targeted, Relevant Emails: Using behavioural insights for compelling email campaigns that scream to be opened and actioned
6. Multi-Channel Integration: Campaigns on a budget
For more information, please call Amy on 020 7953 4016 or visit www.lowcostdigitalconference.com