The North West Regional Committee are delighted to announce the 2008 North West Annual Conference. This year’s full two-day residential package offers plenary sessions, a host of eighteen exciting workshops to choose from together with the opportunity to relax and to network, with coffee and lunch breaks hosted by sponsors who include Harlequin Software, Creative Greetings, Majestic Publications, Bruce Tait Associates, Rightsort and Whitewater. The conference also includes the a la carte Annual Dinner, with this years theme coinciding with Bonfire night!
Plenaries & Workshops include:
* Dorothy Donors to Baby Boomers – Fundraising from the New Rich – Kevin Kibble of Whitewater
* Legacy fundraising from scratch – Simon George of Wootton George Consulting
* VAT & Charities – Pricewaterhouse Coopers
* In Memoriam, Tribute Giving & Legacies – Sarah Radburn-Smith of Whitewater
* Online Fundraising: Making it Work for You – CAF
* Celebrities: A Blessing or a Curse? – Julie Harrington of Breast Cancer Haven
* Legacy Enquirers – Hugh Stockhill of Bluefrog London
* Back to the Future, Future Trends in Fundraising – Bruce Tait of Bruce Tait Associates
* Fundraising Standards Board – Update and case study
* Major Donors Untapped – Alison Staples of Christies
* Jumbleaid: A New Concept
* Trusts from a Grant Givers Perspective – Steve Cox of Peter Cruddas Foundation and Irene Chambers of Kidneys for Life
* Confidence Coaching – Nia Williams
Further information on our website: North West Annual Conference
All-inclusive Rate for Single Room for Members £250 and Non-Members £310
All-inclusive Rate for Double Room for Members £220 and Non-Members £280
Day Delegate Rate for each day is Members £70 and Non-Members £95
Additional accommodation on the Monday night (including meal & wine) is £110
Early Bird Discount
If you book and pay for the conference before 31 August 2008 there is a discount of £30 off the all-inclusive rates and £10 off the day delegate rates.
There are a number of bursaries available for this conference which have been sponsored by Relationship Marketing Ltd please see the Guidelines and Application Form which can be downloaded from our website using the link above.
For further information please contact Irene.email@example.com or telephone 0161 276 6671